What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sourced some local stuff 👌
Quite a unique taste I'm very curious what yeast they use, third time I've bought from this brewery and there's definitely signature taste. Goes down well
IMG_20220512_202939948.jpg

You could maybe try a glycoprotein rest at 72C for improved head retention and lacing.

I will have to check my Brewfather because I think I did do that. I think the 10 mins at 55C might have done it (ruined the head retention). Who knows though - I don’t have a clue what I’m doing 😂

Edit:- yes I did.

7BDA8299-AF07-4582-8E95-EE18A46A6B1F.png

Last edited:
I will have to check my Brewfather because I think I did do that. I think the 10 mins at 55C might have done it. Who knows though - I don’t have a clue what I’m doing 😂

Edit:- yes I did.

View attachment 68230
Not 55C - but your schedule does show a 30 minute rest at 72C that should have helped. Did you follow the schedule?

I'll stand up for decent Greek food, though I accept these might be a lot of touristy rubbish out there too. Grilled lamb chops, fresh grilled fish, big salads... what's not to like?
Much agreed..can't beat those family run traditional Greek restaurants.
Souvlaki for lunch, evening of stifado with some Baklava for desert..bit of ouzo👌🏼😴...I'm booking a flight to Rhodes now

Not 55C - but your schedule does show a 30 minute rest at 72C that should have helped. Did you follow the schedule?

Yes I did. Well the G40 did what I told it 😜

I did lots of research on how to get the most banana before I got started. It didn’t work lol. 🙄😅

I think I preferred the beer before it was carbonated too. Always said I was a weirdo. 🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back