What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazy Italian pils... Unintentionally hazy but still good. I should probably patiently let it lager but patient I am not.

20220513_125737.jpg

Trying out @dave_77 Altbier
This is another fine looking beer, a light golden brown. Clarity is excellent 👏
Nice body to the beer, good crisp dry finish. Bitterness is spot on.

Really nice beer, after tasting then reading up on the style. The only thing I would mark it down would be on its head/head retention. Flavour profile is very good, nice balanced malt aroma and flavour. Very well balanced
IMG_20220513_203134064_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I write/say "Belgian" so predominantly because of the triples I make and drink and read about that "Belgium" sounds off to me now.
I'd be happy to say, "Oh, I visited Belgian on holiday."
Weird.

So many people are the other way around and talk about Belgium beers they have drank. Almost as annoying as misplaced comma's.

Yes that was on purpose

Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh.

gandalf.jpg

Having this bit of honey. Michigan beer. I can't get away from stouts and quads. It's all I want these days.
So many people are the other way around and talk about Belgium beers they have drunk. Almost as annoying as misplaced comma's.
Yeah, plenty of that everywhere. It doesn't really bother me; I just "auto correct" as I go. On the very rare occasion, I'll ask if I truly don't understand.
Funny, I did have to restrain myself from giving you a long answer with random commas after you said what you said. It might be taken as it was meant (humorous), but via a typed message, I'll skip it and not take the chance.
Cheers.

You might need to read it as if there were quotation marks around "Belgium" but in the context it was being discussed, it was fine.

It wasn’t anything to do with Belgium. I thought he was being a comedian with the apostrophe. Seems I was wrong lol. 🙈

I don’t need advice on reading or writing English. I have excelled in it all my life. If I were you I wouldn’t go there. Not with me anyhow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back