What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of beers this morning.
This is Thea, a local lager. Very malty when cold but Spicey and floral if you let it warm up. There is a good selection of beers around the hotel. Just Thea at the splash park pools.
Guinness and leffe Brun are to notable/well known beers. Not really the type of beers I can enjoy in this heat though.

Attachments

• 20220514_122344.jpg
    20220514_122344.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 9
A couple of beers this morning.
This is Thea, a local lager. Very malty when cold but Spicey and floral if you let it warm up. There is a good selection of beers around the hotel. Just Thea at the splash park pools.
Guinness and leffe Brun are to notable/well known beers. Not really the type of beers I can enjoy in this heat though.
Looking forward to taking a similar photo from the pool in turkey in a few weeks. It’s been too long.

Lads, these are halcyon days. I have the house all to myself today and I also got to sleep to 10am. Got a brew on now and having a beer. Will be drinking ALL DAY, watching football, playing video games and maybe, just maybe, Domino's will get a phonecall later. What a time to be alive, eh.
I’m not holding out much hope for your brew today! 😂

I’m having an early bottle of my hefe. I’ve swirled up the sediment before drinking (I don’t normally cos yeast makes me gip). 😂 It’s honestly a bit better! You learn something new every day!

View attachment 68362
Yes, for some beers the yeast adds a creaminess or more flavour. I often pour a beer leaving a little in the bottom of the bottle, swirl and swig.

FB76AB7E-2D56-4A09-8E03-0B2739A72ED6.jpeg
Decided to try a little of my Bramling Cross/Pilsner pale ale fermented with Voss, it has only had a couple of days in the bottle so is a tad flat but the beer itself is pretty drinkable. It won’t win any prizes but once it’s properly carbonated I reckon it will be a nice summer beer for drinking in the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back