What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just starting the boil on my patersbier so having a mates rates ipa
The weather was nice when I decided to brew outside 🙄
CE722482-8917-4963-AAD3-494F1782FAA5.jpeg

We’ve moved on to the other village pub now which is not as nice. There are two more but they’ve been closed since we moved in. I have an aloe and cucumber gin and Jim has a coors (who did I marry?) 😂

View attachment 68768
At the risk of being driven off the forum by an angry mob I actually quite like Coors (and similar American light larger’s) but only when it gets above 30°C or so.

At the risk of being driven off the forum by an angry mob I actually quite like Coors (and similar American light larger’s) but only when it gets above 30°C or so.

Lol. They smell like gone off p1ss to me 😂 and his breath always smells like sick the next day when he’s had lager, so if he wants a kiss he can do one! 😆

The selection in here however, is dire.

Waiting for wifey and eldest daughter to finish getting ready so we can do down the pub for wifey's 40th. Estimated time till first pint, 45 mins.

Should I pour a cheeky homebrew to tide me over? Best not, could be a long night.
The responsible adult me says no the home brewer says hell yes always time for pint of home brew.

Mrs is out with girls tonight so I'm kids duites. Decided to bring the brew gear into the kitchen. Mash is on for Nelson/Citra pale.
First sample of the bottle conditioned half of my Witbier batch. Better looking than the keg half with the yeast mixed back in and feels smoother too.
IMG_20220521_190322.jpg
IMG_20220521_192127.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back