What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice head on my AG bitter from.wheat malt and caramels.
20220522_175831.jpg

Always nice to meet a member, especially when they are putting out beers like this. A refreshing pale ale that absolutely epitomises session doesn't have to be bland. Watch out for engine river brew...!

Cheers @TonyCall View attachment 68823
It was lovely to meet you Broken Toe, and chat all things beer! This forum really is an incredible place, full of amazing people. I've learned so much here, thanks HBFers!

TBH Samale there isn't a lot to find/see, not yet! I've done one farmers market so far but I've got more coming up. I'm working on the website and social stuff this week. My wife's on my case to get it sorted! It's all very small batch stuff 150 litres at a time, bottles and cans, trying to establish a core range and some seasonals. It's a great ride!

I'll DM you when `i've got my **** together!

TBH Samale there isn't a lot to find/see, not yet! I've done one farmers market so far but I've got more coming up. I'm working on the website and social stuff this week. My wife's on my case to get it sorted! It's all very small batch stuff 150 litres at a time, bottles and cans, trying to establish a core range and some seasonals. It's a great ride!

I'll DM you when `i've got my **** together!
Brilliant stuff, hope it all works out for you. 👍👍

jug2.jpeg

It's at times like this that I'm glad I stick to my 'always pour stouts into a large jug' precept!

At least none is lost. And very nice it ia too. Doesn't quite have the head retention I'd like (or, at least, this bottle hasn't), but tastes great.

Following discussion here...

American Amber recipe check

Well I am well pleased. What seemed like a rather unfriendly hop sharpness at an earlier tasting has entirely disappeared (as I hoped it would), and I think it has that 'moderate to strong malt backbone' that Alastair talks about. Carbonation is spot-on, and it looks gorgeous! It might not be the best pint I've ever brewed, but it's probably the prettiest!

Attachments

• amber2.jpeg
    amber2.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back