What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This also came from LIDL. Not good enough to recommend to others maybe but quite nice all the same.

01C01208-3AA8-424B-AD65-2DC73917ECB4.jpeg

These days I tend to walk past the Brewdog stand more often than not. I guess I’m Brewdogged out.
I must admit that I still love the Brewdog core beers, such as Punk, Dead Pony Club and Planet Pale and of course on the very odd occasion that I can get my hands on Jackhammer which is a tremendous beer (in my opinion) 😀

I must admit that I still love the Brewdog core beers, such as Punk, Dead Pony Club and Planet Pale and of course on the very odd occasion that I can get my hands on Jackhammer which is a tremendous beer (in my opinion) 😀
I do like the hit of bitterness from Jackhammer and I do on occasion like a Punk but I’ve just drunk too many 😂

A brew dog almost famous.
It might be just me but this and a lot of others they do lately taste “artificial” like the hop flavour is too intense and not natural 🤷‍♂️ Possibly just me.
Yes, I find that with most Brewdog beers in bottles now- much like the Spanish tins of IPA, They're better than lager, but a synthetic taste to the hoppiness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back