What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very nice. The aroma hits you as soon as you open the can. Brew York x Buxton brewery IPA, hopped with chinook, Idaho 7, mosaic and ekuanot.

55CD8BD7-32D5-49FB-9AE4-8843F6E4443E.jpeg
72861697-CDD5-48E5-9448-E784476B35FA.jpeg

@pilgrimhudd German schwarzbier
I haven't got loads of experience in this style. Pours jet black with light carbonation, big strong aroma of roasted malt. Medium to full mouth feel, taste like the aroma. Dark roast malt, light bitterness...
Very much like a stout, I was expecting it to be a bit lighter in body. Maybe a higher carbonation would suit.
Thanks for sharing, what's your opinion on the beer 🍻
IMG_20220706_211716175_HDR.jpg

@pilgrimhudd German schwarzbier
I haven't got loads of experience in this style. Pours jet black with light carbonation, big strong aroma of roasted malt. Medium to full mouth feel, taste like the aroma. Dark roast malt, light bitterness...
Very much like a stout, I was expecting it to be a bit lighter in body. Maybe a higher carbonation would suit.
Thanks for sharing, what's your opinion on the beer 🍻
View attachment 71277

Yeah.... i've no idea what it's meant to be like. 🤣

I think it perhaps should be lighter bodied, however it looks right, is easy drinking and tastes pretty good imo, so i'm happy to an extent. 👍

I’ve well overheated after the commute back from Dublin and a lamb dhansak from my local curry house. What better way to cool off than a saison, this one brewed by @pilgrimhudd.
It’s got bags of clove and spice yeast character sitting on a bready sweet malt base. The hop character is spicy and earthy with a bit of a floral character, something noble possibly?
Its the perfect pint for right now, cheers 🍻, i could chug a load these no bother. At 7% it’s probably for the best that there’s only one of them.

E74082BB-E38E-403E-98D3-EB51219B8160.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back