What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WC IPA seems to have changed again after a few more weeks. I think it's getting better with age..got a piney/sweaty.aroma now with a bit of orange citrus... watching terminator 2
Screenshot_20220805-231622__01.jpg

I’ve not had a lot to drink tonight so it’s time to try a beer I’ve been looking forward to tasting and it’s beautiful. It is strong at 9.5% but the strength is not at all obvious from the flavour. The fermentation character in this beer is world class in my view. I’m gutted I only bought one.

9D177D2F-9116-4DBD-871A-F460AA969F50.jpeg

I’ve not had a lot to drink tonight so it’s time to try a beer I’ve been looking forward to tasting and it’s beautiful. It is strong at 9.5% but the strength is not at all obvious from the flavour. The fermentation character in this beer is world class in my view. I’m gutted I only bought one.

View attachment 72798
It looks deceptively dangerous.
Bought, where from?

View attachment 72798
Going all out at the end...finish you off😴🤣

View attachment 72798
Tasty is it? Not had that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back