What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink it with your teeth closed

That may not work :laugh8:

1659791724580.png

(sorry Tess couldn't resist)

Husband’s turn to bbq today so I’ve poured him one of my golden ales and I’m having a pina colada. I’m afraid I’m out of the summer swap guys - I’m absolutely gutted. My tapcooler just broke when I was trying to bottle it, so now I can’t bottle it. The gas button just fell off and it can’t be fixed. Ugh.

DCD58616-F742-4131-84D8-3004CE8B6B29.jpeg

Trying @samale munich dunkle now
Not my style of beer but a very nice brew. Nice malty beer with a bready biscuit note nice Maillard flavours from the malt some background nutty taste with a hint of chocolate.
Very well made beer as usual and a lovely beer to enjoy in the sun and wind. Cheers Sam

Attachments

• 1633C988-9055-4CB7-A6D2-E1BFDCD39747.jpeg
    1633C988-9055-4CB7-A6D2-E1BFDCD39747.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
First try of the chocolate coconut stout. 6 days in the keg and could do with upping the carb a bit but so happy with this. Big hit of coconut aroma and taste and mild chocolate taste with almost a milky flavour. I didn't add any lactose. Really liking this.

IMG_20220806_180030.jpg

First bottle of my first ever Saison - a Jon Finch AG recipe from TMM. I don't think I've ever had a Saison before, so I can't compare it to anything. It finished with an FG of 1.002, which is reflected in the taste - quite dry...but moresome! 😁

Its only been bottled for 11 days, so should be even better in another week or two.

Another QC on what I'm now calling murk on the water IPA with perfect beer snack of tatyo and peanuts. Starting to think that the lid has come of the hop tube in the keg as I'm getting some hop debris. In saying that it's still very good at the minute.

IMG_20220806_190714.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back