What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Famous last words.
Ta da!!!

You’re clearly a prophet 😂

E06458AF-CA3C-447A-A6E2-953A868583AC.jpeg

First non lager of my Spanish Grand Tour (of the two supermarkets near our villa).

If you've had any of the Marston's, etc, keg IPAs (Shipyard, etc etc) you know the drill. Not exceptional, not at all unpleasant.
Actually, mahou San Miguel own founders in us. I reckon this is exact copy of founders all day IPA. If you have a Mercadona supermarket nearby, then try their tostada in a gold can. 5.9° and to me tastes like banks's bitter or their eurolager steinberg clasica is brewed in Belgium and isn't too bad well if 0.75€ a litre isn't too bad that is. Salut.

Having lunch at The Foundary in Canterbury. This is a brewpub they serve a full food menu, brew all their own beers, and distill their own spirits on site. This is Simon the brewer.

View attachment 73022
I’m having a taste of all the beers on tap today. Happy! 🥳
View attachment 73023
how was the food? what did you have? Simon has the same name as me and looks even more like my emoji than I do ! :laugh8: :laugh8:acheers.

how was the food? what did you have? Simon has the same name as me and looks even more like my emoji than I do ! :laugh8: :laugh8:acheers.
The food was very good. I had two large fish cakes with tartare sauce and a dressed salad, my wife had Hunters chicken, and my grand-daughter had a burger. Nothing was left on any of the plates and my wife commented it was one of the best Hunters chicken meals she’s had. I didn’t take any pictures of the food I’m afraid, I was err…busy?

Not quite ready yet but I couldn’t resist a taste! This is my NEIPA which is only 9 days old.

I’m gonna say this is the nicest thing I’ve made so far. It’s rammed full of pineapple and peach flavour and aroma (for my tastebuds anyway). It’s just soo good and I can’t believe I made it. I don’t think it’ll last long in our house!

I used David Heath’s grain bill, along with something similar to Verdant’s water profile and I chose the hop schedule and yeast. A bit of a ‘take from everywhere’ beer. 😂

If anyone is interested, the recipe is below and the measured values are in the bottom right. It ended up at 7.1% so I’m only having one!

71153345-7678-4A1B-A149-067BCF216CC9.jpeg

Attachments

• THE MAINE ATTRACTION.pdf
    123.7 KB · Views: 0
Not quite ready yet but I couldn’t resist a taste! This is my NEIPA which is only 9 days old.

I’m gonna say this is the nicest thing I’ve made so far. It’s rammed full of pineapple and peach flavour and aroma (for my tastebuds anyway). It’s just soo good and I can’t believe I made it. I don’t think it’ll last long in our house!

I used David Heath’s grain bill, along with something similar to Verdant’s water profile and I chose the hop schedule and yeast. A bit of a ‘take from everywhere’ beer. 😂

If anyone is interested, the recipe is below and the measured values are in the bottom right. It ended up at 7.1% so I’m only having one!

View attachment 73070
Looks the business 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back