What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From last night Sparkling Ale followed by a Baltic Porter, which makes me as tired as a newt.

001.JPG

Saaz and hersbrucker. It's like a rubber tire, doing a bit of research it could be yeast. I really don't know
Yeah maybe yeast, those hops are not concerning. I get a marmite like smell with yeast occasionally.

That looks great! What yeast did you use.
I used Wyeast American Ale 2. I had used it on a few brews recently and it seems to stay hazy with dry hopping. Thought this would be appropriate for a wheat beer, still hazy so seems to have worked with the small Talus dry hop

Had a trip to Curious Brewery today. They are based in Ashford, Kent. Their food menu, and their beer menu, was more limited than The Foundary and because the Curious Brewery is a far bigger concern it’s less intimate. I was not able to enter the brewery, tours are organised and have to be booked in advance.

This is all the beers on tap today - a couple of lagers, an IPA, a sour, and a porter (the porter was my favourite).

417FD98E-610E-41B0-803B-718A7531F16F.jpeg

In this picture a look into the brewery.

787320AF-AC59-4BF4-9FAD-BDB5434D76EB.jpeg

Personally, I prefer the Foundary because of the very personal and informal welcome. The welcome at Curious Brewery was great but a bit corporate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back