What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20220810_192143_edit_610933986089341.jpg

Found some bottles of last years Samuel Smiths Winter Welcome in the garage. Not appropriate for this weather but bloody good!

View attachment 73133
A golden ale. I'm a teensy weensy bit tired having stayed awake since dinner time yesterday...I had the washing machine repair man round at 9 this morning which took 2 hours.By then I had passed the need to sleep...a couple of beers should knock me out!
That's my next brew, well its an historical Golden Bitter.

@Hazelwood Brewery forgot to ask when you you posted recently about keg hopping. Did it take a few of pints before the yours cleared. I think I used the same/ similar ss hop tube and you but it took about 10 beers before my beer started to clear and I was definitely getting hop debris in the bottom of the glass

@Hazelwood Brewery forgot to ask when you you posted recently about keg hopping. Did it take a few of pints before the yours cleared. I think I used the same/ similar ss hop tube and you but it took about 10 beers before my beer started to clear and I was definitely getting hop debris in the bottom of the glass
No, I used leaf hops and got no debris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back