What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking out the bottle conditioned Golden Ale. A bit lively on the pour, but tasting pretty good. Disappointed in the clarity, looks like the gelatine is coming out for the next few brews.
C0BDF88B-AAB6-4039-A2D1-8C7F1EA8F352.jpeg

Just checking out the bottle conditioned Golden Ale. A bit lively on the pour, but tasting pretty good. Disappointed in the clarity, looks like the gelatine is coming out for the next few brews.
View attachment 73586
Just rebrand it as a ‘Hazy Golden Ale’ put it in an Art Deco can and charge £7 a can.

I decided to try the nitro stout in the box of beers from my daughter (she got from Beer52).

I’m thinking of tipping it. Please, if you had one of these from Beer 52, don’t judge nitro stout on this beer.

66232300-CBC4-4C0B-B378-2099031ECE09.jpeg

I should qualify it’s flat and tastes of treacle but if that’s your thing…🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I decided to try the nitro stout in the box of beers from my daughter (she got from Beer52).

I’m thinking of tipping it. Please, if you had one of these from Beer 52, don’t judge nitro stout on this beer.

View attachment 73587
A shame I cancelled my Beer 52 sub a while back (and they do not make it easy to do) as I was finding while you got some occasional gems it was becoming increasingly mediocre. They where always expensive but when many of their beers are no better than what I could buy for £1-£2 a can in Aldi or Lidl I just couldn’t justify it.

A shame I cancelled my Beer 52 sub a while back (and they do not make it easy to do) as I was finding while you got some occasional gems it was becoming increasingly mediocre. They where always expensive but when many of their beers are no better than what I could buy for £1-£2 a can in Aldi or Lidl I just couldn’t justify it.
I think the idea is good - beers you wouldn’t normally be able to buy in all your regular places, together with a magazine that tells you all about them. The experience though is a bit of a mixed bag with some great and some that are not that good at all. It’s probably on balance a good product if you’re not a homebrewer and not a beer aficionado. I’m a homebrewer! 😂

My experience too. I enjoyed it at the time but I don’t miss it.

A couple of ‘Break for Llamas’ for No2 son and myself. Grain bill good, hop choice could be better. I’ve had the pleasure of fresher brighter Centennial on my holidays, this brew seems a little muted and missing the citrus in comparison. Despite that It’s still pretty good.

E6F748D5-FCC8-44B8-87F7-A3ED879DB9DA.jpeg

Exactly why I cancelled mine. The beers were ****.

And cancelling Dishonest Brew was even more difficult! 🙈😂

Happy Friday lovelies!

Having some more of my cider because if I say so myself, it’s really good! (And I’m my own worst critic).

I have the regulator (mini one attached to a soda stream sized bottle) set to around 24 PSI and it’s just right for me. Didn’t know if that was a bit high though as it sounds it.

Does anyone else keg their cider?

Really need to move that hose pipe! 🙈

BA9605B2-3D1E-4836-B8BB-793A0D756A73.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back