What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I have been testing my Bitter & Wasted in preparation for the Home Brew Festival in a few weeks:

DSCF6351.jpg

need to give the Riwaka Gold another week before trying it :pray:

I was close to having the Young's APA after a week but like u I'll wait. It's high in dry hops so I think one more week will allow a fuller flavour without hops diminishing at a noticeable level.
The riwaka gold sounds intriguing. AG?

I was close to having the Young's APA after a week but like u I'll wait. It's high in dry hops so I think one more week will allow a fuller flavour without hops diminishing at a noticeable level.
The riwaka gold sounds intriguing. AG?

Yes both AG

The Bitter & Wasted was kegged 10 days ago and have been testing since day 2 (research purposes only :)) Has been improving day by day losing its initial bitterness.
The Riwaka Gold was kegged on Saturday so will give it a few more days before trying. A hop with an intense flavour, no need to dry hop with this one :).

Luckily I made 2 kegs of each so have not tapped into the festival ones :whistle:

Yes both AG

The Bitter & Wasted was kegged 10 days ago and have been testing since day 2 (research purposes only :)) Has been improving day by day losing its initial bitterness.
The Riwaka Gold was kegged on Saturday so will give it a few more days before trying. A hop with an intense flavour, no need to dry hop with this one :).

Luckily I made 2 kegs of each so have not tapped into the festival ones :whistle:
Where you source your Riwaka from DA?

Had an early taster of my Nuns with Guns'ish (Nun Attack) brew, a DIY Dog tinkered with brew. For a very early taster not bad at all:drunk::)

Nuffink to drink tonight, after Saturday night's excesses. Attended granddaughters christening today, and suffered only minor burns while in church.

Sipping a cuppa tea, like a good boy.

Kept myself busy this evening though, bottling 40 pints of orange & coriander tinged wheat beer.

Promising.

Nuffink to drink tonight, after Saturday night's excesses. Attended granddaughters christening today, and suffered only minor burns while in church.

Sipping a cuppa tea, like a good boy.

Kept myself busy this evening though, bottling 40 pints of orange & coriander tinged wheat beer.

Promising.
someones gotta ask the question...........how did you get minor burns in church

Nowt for the second night running. And, guess what, I feel a cold coming on. That'll teach me.

I did take half a dozen bottles over to my Dad, though.

I've had a busy day...doctors this morning due to a vicious flare up of sacrolitis. ..given meds but not took the "don't drink" one just the anti inflammation for now which seems to be working. Then spent all day helping father in law reroof his car port ...as consolation I have took a sample of my JB ipa that has been kegged for nearly 6 weeks....I am very happy! I will now commence tea time cremations on the bbq...

Cheers

Clint

...now a munton midas..
This is splendid...one for my ever growing next order...however..I'm going to steep and dry hop with equinox.....

20170511_190448.jpg

ed80732d9f9c0dac7d793857170fc79d.jpg

First bottle of my hefeweizen. Poured a good foam but retention is a little disappointing. The taste is great, I've had a good feeling all through the process and this has lived up to the billing, my 10th all grain and without doubt my best yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back