What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a Murphy's stout at novotel Birmingham airport whilst waiting for my brother who's stuck on Europe's largest carpark the M6.Going to Whitney near Oxford for the weekend so shall be looking to sample a few fine ales so open for suggestions but not Oxford gold as it's been tried and not a lover.
Any good public House's would be appreciated 🍺👍

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

A glass or three of my Bavarian Smoked clone. Well chilled, well carbonated - maybe a little too much, I'll have to try another to be sure... :drink:

1494610135530.jpg

Picked up a few Titanic Plum Porter from Waitrose as they were 20% off.
Sampled 1 but my cold means I'm missing the usual fruity flavours. Maybe it will come through on the next one... :drink:

Off to brewdog in Liverpool tonight, will be mainly drinking far too much, hop breath in the morning if I do it proper justice :smile:

! pint Timothy taylors landlord
! pint Wizard
! pint Hobgoblin
1/2 bottle argantinian Melbec
TBC the night is still young.....

After returning from Vienna with a nasty cold I've kept it light with a Stones ruination from beerlovers i've always wanted to try it and it didn't disappoint. :thumb:

mels craft bar and diner is also recommended. :grin:

Had a beer swap/ tasting session early afternoon with a fella living in my road and then had a barbie and more tastings with my lad,all my homebrews. Trashy Blonde,Punk IPA,American Brown,Kolsch and Black IPA's:drunk::lol:

Just had a Fullers ESB, now on a London Pride. I find the labels on Fullers bottles come off easier than most when recycling for homebrew and I seem to be favouring their beers atm, win-win situation. got some Punk IPA for later as well.

So we brought my baby daughter home from hospital today, cause for a celebration with a very special beer. My goodness what a beer this is, beautiful strawberry aroma, and a delicious sour hit in the back of the throat that made my eyes pop out. Incredible stuff.

54c54cb811b27b026db7ced90fc7f4d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe it or not I actually had a good beer from Greene King, a Strong Suffolk Vintage ale which was very drinkable indeed. Kinda reminded me of the dark Belgian ales, very pleasantly surprised by it.

Home brew not ready

So a Shute can of red stripe

Small bottles of kronenbueg and becks

Becks has gone shyte now it's 4.88% and brewed under license in uk

My partial mash American pale which is now crystal clear and very good..for me anyway! And a festival Pilgrims Hope which is also good.....while knocking together my youngs new world saison..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back