What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of homebrew so this

IMG_0663.jpg

Just planning my next 5 brews (very exciting!) And so sipping some Siren Craft.

They really are amazing!
c6745c1d25a27c5172dd4113653a40b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Second tasting of my NEIPA tonight, much happier with it after an extra few days of conditioning. My wife is cooking steaks for dinner so it'll be onto a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon after this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ouch my head hurts already....barley and grape hangover tomorrow for someone!!!

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Erdinger and a Lefte Blonde Belgian ale in the fridge to be followed by my lucky 7.Dinner just finished now shower and beer to wake me up after a twelve hour shift.

...no such thing after the dreaded 12.
Have booked tomorrow which is the end of my four day shift and Friday night coming as that's the start of my four nights and I'm going to have a good time this week as SWMBO is on her holidays.....Beer...

Just popped a bottle of my NEIPA again. What a difference a day makes. Omg it is amazing, ok a little orange for what I was looking for but an amazing beer. This one can out of a swing top bottle and it made hell of a difference. It is diffenetly more carbed and seems much more hop aroma and flavour. I am glad I made up about 16 swing tops.

IMG_5166.jpg

Just popped a bottle of my NEIPA again. What a difference a day makes. Omg it is amazing, ok a little orange for what I was looking for but an amazing beer. This one can out of a swing top bottle and it made hell of a difference. It is diffenetly more carbed and seems much more hop aroma and flavour. I am glad I made up about 16 swing tops.
Looking good! [emoji482]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looks cracking. Mine looks a very similar colour and I also hoped it would be slightly yellower (sic). Your foam is better than mine though.

What do you think of the Elvis ? It’s a favourite of mine.

I have to say I do like the elvis beer!
tried their 'electric whats it' and would never buy again:nono:

Tonight I tried my first ever oatmeal stout. Only 4 weeks in the bottle. Nice. Could be more roasty though.

Straight after, I tried Guinness Milk Stout. Wasn't impressed.

So while I have a lot of improving to do to match the craft breweries, I'm fairly happy that I can produce something better than the corporate dudes.

Was at Brewhouse and kitchen yesterday with daughters partner on a two hour tasting session. Guy talked about the various beers we were trying and explaining the brewing process.Beer is brewed on site and the equipment is all within the pub itself.
Tried eight beers,only two from onsight which we deemed the best of the bunch,a house bitter and an Amerian APA. Had a Schlenkerla smoked beer:nono::twisted: and a Tailgate peanut butter stout which was actually not bad at all.Ended up having a few more of the House American IPA which was very very good:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back