What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, Belgian pale Ale, followed by a Belgian Dubbel, a Tintin cartoon, a film based on an Agatha Christie "Hercule Poirot" story and a large bowl of chips and mayonnaise.

So, that's 70% of Belgium's contribution to contemporary civilisation in 5 short hours. :lol:

Have a day off tomorrow so had a bit of a treat.
1444a7eaa120a538b86cd2bcdb6b769c.jpg
a3e69e9215e2e486b178df8a6404076b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tonight, Belgian pale Ale, followed by a Belgian Dubbel, a Tintin cartoon, a film based on an Agatha Christie "Hercule Poirot" story and a large bowl of chips and mayonnaise.

So, that's 70% of Belgium's contribution to contemporary civilisation in 5 short hours. :lol:

Just had 2 days in Chester - one at the zoo and one around the "ancient city". Unfortunately, the 3 women I took (plus one boyfriend - not mine) with me regard the said historic centre of culture as one consisting of Nandos, Top Shop, some other places the average punter was female, tiny, spotty and weirdly dressed, and a general tour of the stationers of the said ancient city.

Open top bus tour and river boat were OK, though.

So, back on the Belgian Pale and aiming for an ESB as a Brewday tomorrow. That's my go-to brew.

Not sure if this is a regular saison, but it is an absolute joy to drink.
cc7bc97b0f795f9ef909329007f3fd6a.jpg

St. Feuillien Blond, last bottle of a batch purchased last year at the start of the summer.

Started with Pelforth, moved on to Leffe Ruby and rounding off my Sunday with my own Austrian Dark Lager.....day off tomorrow..

There's a guy at my work who is a big fan of Proper Job, seeing your post reminds me that I must go and hunt down a bottle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It was a pleasant drink - quite crisp and not as hoppy as I would have liked.

Got mine from our local farm shop ! They do a nice range of craft beers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Better Brew Czech Pilsner with mystery hops (the label fell off). Very nice.

I clicked on everything and I just couldn't turn it around, but I did start at half five.

I have this problem with uploading from an iphone, the picture rotates 90. Cant seem to do anything to change it. That's using the website from the browser and using tapatalk?

I have this problem with uploading from an iphone, the picture rotates 90. Cant seem to do anything to change it. That's using the website from the browser and using tapatalk?

Some members have found taking the photo in landscape stops it showing the wrong way here.

Why do you need a hosting site ?
Don’t you just post it from your device like I do with Tapatalk?

Why do you need a hosting site ?
Don’t you just post it from your device like I do with Tapatalk?

I have never got on with Tapatalk and couldn't moderate the site using it, i do a lot of picture editing on the site and find it easier to use https://postimages.org/ to post stuff here.

A side by side comparison.
My own 'tinkered with' take on Ghost Ship and a bottle of the real McCoy:mrgreen:
Missus was guinea pig:lol:. We both prefered my own to the proper stuff.
Was mine anything like the real deal!, hoppier by a fair margin,colour pretty much there however and i would say slightly smoother. Mind you the bottled is a poor relation to the pump!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back