What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's instalment of 'beer with the baby' is Cloudwater Amber Enigma. A big dank resinous hop flavour with a very impressive supporting malt at under 5% ABV. Ticks a lot of boxes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Ghost Ship-ish clone, which I made with Cara Rye rather than normal Rye malt by mistake.

It has the aroma of Ghost Ship, but has a very nice flavour to it. It also came out at 5.5%!

Seriously quaffable beer though!:thumb:

Pint of Prescotts 'Hill Climb at lunch time and a decent pint it was at 3.8% and £1.79 with me camra discount:thumb:

Nice , I’ll be having a St. Peter’s cream stout tonight and that will likely be it as there’s not much else in

Had a couple of Wiko's, Cerveza and a Sweet Newkie Brown,. This is a Betterbrew Czech Pilsner and then over The Park Inn for a couple of Abbots. Good job I'm working at home in the morning.

_20171103_184618.jpg

Woodfords Wherry [emoji482]

Sent from my Kitchen Tap Room

I've tried my first home brew Wherry earlier this evening. It's a bit young. Only three weeks in the bottle but I was desperate to try. Taste fine but certainly needs a little longer.

Just cracked open one of my favourites. Hopback Summer Lighting. Although I see these are no longer "Bottle Conditioned" but "Brewery Conditioned".

Still a great sup though.

IMG_1539.jpg

First pour from the keg of my own single citra IPA. Not bad at all. First beer done with safale 05 and its lovely and crisp.

The wife is recovering in hospital from some quite serious surgery so she instructed me to have a few beers when I got home, not eaten all day either soooo...
Salt and pepper spare ribs
Spring rolls
Stone IPA
Vocation Life and Death IPA
Brewdog Punk
St Austell Proper Job
Theakston Old Peculiar
And a Guinness West Indies Porter to finish
Fancy trying my three week bottled AG Cwtch after the Guinness, lets see...

The wife is recovering in hospital from some quite serious surgery so she instructed me to have a few beers when I got home, not eaten all day either soooo...
Salt and pepper spare ribs
Spring rolls
Stone IPA
Vocation Life and Death IPA
Brewdog Punk
St Austell Proper Job
Theakston Old Peculiar
And a Guinness West Indies Porter to finish
Fancy trying my three week bottled AG Cwtch after the Guinness, lets see...

Hope your wife is ok, and after that lot I hope you're ok!

Dark Arts stout from Magic Rock. Lovey coffee aroma up front, smooth mouthfeel and tons of roast in the aftertaste. I don't think I've ever not enjoyed a beer from Magic Rock

Kids are asleep. Making a steak dinner, listening to Robbie Williams greatest hits (judge me all you like) and drinking this lovely beer. Life is good.

View attachment IMG_3310.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back