What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a bottle of an ale I made last September that used Belgian pale malt, caramalt and brewing sugar, Pilgrim and Celiea hops and Mauribrew Weiss yeast. Very nice, 10 months on! Has mellowed, the hops and the yeast were very full on at first.

hops were still there after 10 months :-o

sounds like a result to me :clap:

I've just had tesco's ipa (brewdog's hardcare ipa) and a 660ml bottle of we'll wheat again, so the rest of the evening is likely to be fuzzy. Still have bottled the geterbrewed prize I won. will post details on the correct thread. subject to consciousness :drunk: may be tomorrow!

So my dad came back from the States and I asked him to bring some craft beers back.

I tried this little beauty tonight. Now I'm sad I'll probably not taste it again for a very long time :(

I've got a bottle of Dogfish Head's 90 minute IPA to try as well, might save that one for now.

Photo 20-07-2015 20 57 02.jpg

cant believe im going to say this....

Carlsberg

Surely not by choice.

in fairness its a bit topsy turvy here and cant get at my own stuff cause its buried in a shed.....

taht and the fact i refuse to pay the price my local charges for anything decent

cant believe im going to say this....

Carlsberg

My neighbours moved in about four years ago. They came round shortly after moving in and brought some cans of carlsberg. they left what wasn't drunk that night and it stayed in my cupboard til earlier this year when I chucked it!

too late 6 pack finished and about to attack shed to get an ale or 2

A 6 pack of that rubbish! the only affect that will have is the amount of times one goes to the toilet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get the real stuff out Niman:-D

As I'm not working tomorrow technically today is Friday, so it's a John Bull IPA, a Coopers English Bitter #2, a Coopers stout#3, Youngs Harvest (lime) lager, a Coopers Canadian Blonde. And may the good Lord above keep me from cracking a bottle of the TC, for on that path lies ruin.

Just tried a can of Westbrooks Gose: "It contains sour citrus notes with a bold mineral brininess that carries a sweaty, barnyard smell". Very true. And not to my taste! Still, good to experiment!

A bottle of Shepherd Neame Late Red. My daughter bought me a box of 6 Shepherd Neame beers for Fathers day. This Late Red is good.

drinking one of these, says its a west coast style pale ale, tastes like pineapple flavoured hops, amazing beer.

pale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back