What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbour of mine appreciated my brews and returned some Beck's. Why thank you!
Gonna give him some more recent brews then!
20190706_223511_HDR.jpg

Low carb citra pale I brewed a few weeks back.

Very dry at 0.996 - but surprisingly good.

gulden draak quadruple 9000. Hard to believe it’s 10,5% as it’s really smooth.
One of 6 in a pack of Belgium ales from Lidl France @ a whopping €7.99 a box.

Shipyard American IPA. Wanted something light and hippy and that's was the best if a bad bunch in my local Co-op. Waiting for my accidental Helles homebrew to be ready (a few more weeks yet, I think)

Had an evening in the Quantico brewery tap- had a cracking night on the QIPA! LOADS of Mosaic, if the trainee brewer (and my taste buds) are to be believed... Delicious!!!

15625285809893681297870912521871.jpg
My Harvey's Sussex Best clone. Probably the best I've ever brewed, very close to the original. This, I have decided, is now my house bitter. I'm going to get another batch going this week, this one won't last long.

View attachment 19699 My Harvey's Sussex Best clone. Probably the best I've ever brewed, very close to the original. This, I have decided, is now my house bitter. I'm going to get another batch going this week, this one won't last long.
I bought a few from the brewery shop a couple of years ago when we had a week in pagham, they do some nice brews

Drinking this ungodly thing, Belgian Triple clone with cloves. I underestimated the clove effect so it hits you full on the first gulp then sweet aftertaste, got mixed reviews on it but overall good. Named it Rocky Road
IMG_8003.jpg

I'm going old school and am rather enjoying a 'legendary' tangle foot.
Very quaffable in the evening sun with a good bitterness.
20190711_174836.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back