What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
200g in total 41g@45 41@30 the rest dry hopped, I'm quite happy with this one makes a nice change from all the juicy east coast stuff I've been drinking lately
I always keep meaning to try brew it. I have never tasted the original but is voted number 1 in America for craft beer.
What was your grain bill for it

Aldi cider, some overly grassy kolsh I made and 3 cans of stella that went out of date in aug 2016.

Looks like it will be Adnams rest of the holidays, happy days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191208-191145.png
    Screenshot_20191208-191145.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 184
Pilsner Urquell, an old favourite. The wife always gets me a six pack when I work weekends. Seems to be a lot of diacetyl in this batch though :?:

What was that like I seen them knocking about the walled city brewery were making it
Only seeing this now, apologies for the delay in replying.
I didn't know what to expect, maybe a salty kick to it. It was very tasty, definitely unusual. Lovely & creamy. I don't think this will bring the shops for much longer.

Today is 38C put a few beers in the fridge, don't normally drink them too cold, first Exmoor Gold clone, even though it is around 5 C not a chill haze but yeast not settled, still a bit green, and sweet on the lips,dry hopped with Mittelfruher hops.
And my Bass clone.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    15.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
View attachment 21785 A few bells two hearted clones while, brewing a Pliny the elder. God I love this hobby, kids are out with mum Christmas shopping I've got mi tunes on and getting smashed:thumba:

I was thinking about doing a Pliny Clone for the grainfather but haven't done it yet, I have picked up a recipe from the community, it's pushing 500g hops and 200IBU's, I wonder if its going to be drinkable ? Good to get your thoughts..

Just tasted my Cornish milk stout that's been in the keg for a couple of weeks. Loverly jubberly, should be a cracking addition for my Christmas drinky poos. Made it last year around November, and can't for the life of me figure out why I don't brew it more often:beer1:

Nipped to the supermarket and youngest son put a 4 pack of Elvis juice in the trolley...he's after something!
It'll go nicely with tonight's Madras..and maybe stop one of the kegs getting cracked,which is becoming increasingly more difficult.

Well... resistance was futile. For QC purposes I have cracked the American stout...
A decent carb,pours smoothly with a small,lasting head,coffee and citrus aroma with very smooth coffee,bitter chocolate and citrus finish.
At +6%....I must be very careful. Careful not to share it out too much that is!!
Stupendous! Was like when I tried Jet Black Heart...

Right well, after a home Choccy brew earlier on which has to be my best brew yet.... I'm now on a home brewed Coconut ale, which again is nice but not so after the choccy brew. Sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back