What are you drinking tonight.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerritT

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hertog Jan. Past few brews ended up ditched. Might quit brewing for some time.

Banbeer

Landlord.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a JD and coke for me for medicinal purposes of course as I have the man flu.

foxy

Landlord.
Reaction score
California Steaming, using Crossmyloof California ale yeast, will make this again but with a bittering hop.
004.JPG

Richy25

Reaction score
View attachment 21867

Mangrove Jack's Grapefruit IPA - in the background what I'm brewing tomorrow with enough pale malt for diastase. Apologies to Brew2Bottle for being late on the review but that's me all over.
Haha indeed looks identical that head. Amazing pint I'm simply. Blown away with it. Truly deliciousl

venkman100

Reaction score
I am now sampling my kegged American stout...after two pints of Tribute clone...whilst watching carry on behind..
I watched that. Never seen it before. Thought at 62 I'd seen them all...

Hopsteep

Flat out like a lizard drinking
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of my ESB brewed with our home grown challenger and Goldings. Now the fiancé has opened a nice bottle of red :beer1:

dad_of_jon

Beer designer
Reaction score
mariage parfait, beavertown lupulus, risky business 2 & mango tango 2... sorry no photos too tiddled to take (as usual) a photo sorry :roll:

as for 2020, i'm working on new years day asad1 so my new years resolution is 1920x1080 (I have a monitor upgrade in jan) :laugh8:

my other resolution is to stalk stigman to see where he gets all these great beers! athumb..

jjsh

Reaction score
Bottle of Rocking Rudolph, now my last bottle of GK IPA from the mixed case. I won't miss this one, to be brutally honest, although it's not as dreadful as some make out. It's better than Doombar IMHO.

Clint

Hammered.....
Reaction score
I've had a cup of tea and three glasses if water...plus a good few hours down the allotment earlier doing poly tunnel maintenance and pruning some vicious gooseberry bushes..I feel a bit more normal now...

Status
Not open for further replies.