What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to build up my stocks. Picked this up for £1 in M&S at the weekend, and got a Paulaner hefeweizen for after:

Attachments

• 62BED3FE-1EA2-4916-94E7-D1DC491CDDEC.jpeg
    62BED3FE-1EA2-4916-94E7-D1DC491CDDEC.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 72
Had a few Brand heavy blondes, some Belgian coast ipa's, finishing of with Grolsch (I need the space in the crates, okay?)

Had a few Guinness at the local in honour of the dry stout I'm bottling tomorrow. Plus a couple of homebrews: a dodgy Hefe (:roll:) and a decent-ish IPA.

Well I'm off to the pub in half an hour..colleague retiring. Only for a few hours though...as we have people round tonight...famous last words! I don't get out much....will be my excuse..

my trip to brewdog cardiff was cancelled due to son being held up in work :(

so to commiserate i've raided the shed and picked up a bengali and resin from spoons...

pink grapefruit ale and yassim already dispatched , fake neipa, east vs west & ekg bitter to follow...

yesterday I had two amazing beers from stigman, lemon meringue pie and his neipa. damn damn gorgeous. :hat::hat::hat:

uber drinkable and way better than the usual commercial fare on offer in supermarkets. well done stigman!

Coopers English Bitter
23L 1/12/17 - 22/12/17 -19c - 21c (pre-inkbird)
Re-pitched S05 +1tsp yeast nutrient
1kg Muntons Brew Enhancer + 55g honey.
46g Fuggles 30m steep in just boiled water.
52g mystery hop pellet (the label fell off, God knows) 5 day dry hop
OG:1051 - FG:1006
600ml bottle primed with 1tsp sugar, (I like ales carbonated like lagers, who knew?)
It's really nice.

Tried Clockwork Tangerine, the new Brewdog seasonal.
Not as good as Elvis Juice. I think grapefruit gives a nice sharpness whereas orange tends to get lost a bit.

my trip to brewdog cardiff was cancelled due to son being held up in work :(

so to commiserate i've raided the shed and picked up a bengali and resin from spoons...

pink grapefruit ale and yassim already dispatched , fake neipa, east vs west & ekg bitter to follow...

yesterday I had two amazing beers from stigman, lemon meringue pie and his neipa. damn damn gorgeous. :hat::hat::hat:

uber drinkable and way better than the usual commercial fare on offer in supermarkets. well done stigman!
Glad you liked em pal. Currently fermenting an American barley wine 11.5% and still going. and planning an impy stout for next weekend, I know you like your big abv's

I know it's a bit early to start on the imperial stouts but I'm Gona culture up the brett from this tsar Bomba from buxton. Then pitch it into an American barley wine I currently have fermenting.
The beer is fantastic my ropey palate can't do it justice dark malts and chocolate with a lovely brett funk to finish
DSC_1008.JPG

A May Bock. A test bottle to check whether I can bring some to the guild meeting coming Friday.

Attachments

• 20180408_152653_HDR.jpg
    20180408_152653_HDR.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 60
Wild beer co Nebula to start the weekend :cheers7:

Not always a fan of the hazy/Neipa style beers but this is really tasty

Attachments

• 621891D9-F170-4E4E-B9D8-6EB6613CAF32.jpeg
    621891D9-F170-4E4E-B9D8-6EB6613CAF32.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.