What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I will mostly be drinking in the heady sights of Sicily. This is the view from my hotel room balcony.

Attachments

• P_20180416_135948.jpg
    P_20180416_135948.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 82
Moving onto a bottle of local red after a humongous pizza.

Attachments

• P_20180416_185403.jpg
    P_20180416_185403.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 67
Today, I started on a lager from Messina, at Bar Vitelli, where Michael Corleone met the bar owner to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage in The Godfather.

I hope Clint is less offended with today's choice of drinking vessel.
P_20180417_115443.jpg

Due to continued ill health and abstaining i got the missus to try and get a bottle of Nanny State to try out.Tesco sold out so she grabbed a Franziskaner weeissbier. Not a great fan of wheat beer but it wasn't terrible,had worse.
Oh for a proper beer!:beer1:

Due to continued ill health and abstaining i got the missus to try and get a bottle of Nanny State to try out.Tesco sold out so she grabbed a Franziskaner weeissbier. Not a great fan of wheat beer but it wasn't terrible,had worse.
Oh for a proper beer!:beer1:
try the erdinger alcohol free, i prefer erdinger to franzikaner so maybe their alcohol free beer is better too...?

One of my brown ales tonight, which has come around quite nicely.

Tonight I’m starting with a very nice saison sent by @Zephyr259. It’s got a really fruity yeast character which I could get even before I’d finished pouring. It’s got a strong malt backbone and even though I suspect it’s a very low FG, it’s got a bit of sweetness from the yeast character and decent body helped by a strong level of carbonation (which reminds me I’ve really got to stop using this glass for 500ml bottles of bottle conditioned beer, they always climb out!)

Cracking beer mate, thanks for sharing.

Attachments

• E4FF784C-A5F8-4FCA-82BC-22BE355B98DC.jpeg
    E4FF784C-A5F8-4FCA-82BC-22BE355B98DC.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back