What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t usually drink during the week, but SWMBO is in hospital and I’m shattered so I bought myself a Brooklyn Scorcher IPA.

Impressed, it’s a very nice session IPA, would buy again.

Had a Fourpure Easy Peeler session ipa as a train beer on my way home from work. Very nice it was too.

O'Marlon's Irish Red Ale - in a Hoegaarden glass - 1st proper tasting

Attachments

• 1526663325078-1721603966.jpg
    1526663325078-1721603966.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 73
Nearly a pint of flat turbo cider from my bottling session earlier on. Nice and dry and surprisingly good...can't wait for this to be ready!

Nearly a pint of flat turbo cider from my bottling session earlier on. Nice and dry and surprisingly good...can't wait for this to be ready!

What Yeast did you use ?

I’ve got two brews planned for tomorrow ,

Hoppy IPA #2
Raspberry TC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had a commercial version of this before:

Attachments

• 3128907E-AB4F-4100-A18D-7E31314AD4A6.jpeg
    3128907E-AB4F-4100-A18D-7E31314AD4A6.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 67
Ooooh half a bottle of red wine, then a can of some flavourless pale ale pish, three pints of efes, a large brandy, a brandy cofffee, a pint of centennial brown ale, a brewdog mr president clone and a theakston OP clone. Walloped.

Started drinking a bit later than normal for a Saturday, as I was waiting for the family to come home.
I didn't know if I'd have to go and get a takeaway.
Anyhow they're hope and chucking something unhealthy & unappetisting straight from the freezer to oven.
I've just opened a Toucan Stout + chock malt which is about 10 weeks in the bottle.
Very nice....... in the fridge I have more stout, an IPA, some not very good Pilsner & some turbo cider.

B8AF42A3-943B-4ED7-83CE-800D349DF187.jpeg
EF68AF10-CF20-46C2-B8B5-EA6B0AC4AA42.jpeg
We were told that Wetherspoons Broughty Ferry has never sold so many bottles of Flensburger in one night before. There was 5 of us drinking it, and now I’m sorted for bottling my Dubbel next week!

Mangrove Jacks spiced cider kit, 3 weeks, strangely addictive, better in a couple of months perhaps.

Enjoying a cold Pilsner Urquell sitting in the back garden. Life is good

I have these for tonight, Old Peculier is my favourite at the moment.

444444444444.jpg

Last edited:
Good ale the old peculiar..

SWMBO couldn't find my usual favourite Black Wych so got Old Perculier instead (a good choice) i still think BW just edges it as my number one so far.

blackwych.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back