What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See my post on europcar in the snug ...
Plus am even madder now as in Chester dealing with that **** and finally the on going saga of getting a repair done on the astra i bought weeks ago which they tried to fob me off with..but I wasn't having non of it...because...I've just had an email saying my malt miller order has been delivered and I'm sat in Dunelm drinking bloody tea....

Double black New England dipping my toes in my boys paddling pool, does life get any better?
DSC_1148.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_0420.jpg

A Cornish Saison from St Austell Brewery for starters whilst the bbq cooks my whole chicken [emoji239]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the same as the Cornish Saison you can buy in M&S? I had one last week and wasn't too sure about it but the only other saison I've had is Saison Dupont

The very same.
I’m no expert on Saison but I like this - very fresh and citrus, with a hint of spice coming through.

Refreshing !

IMG_0421.jpg

I’m not feeling this Earl Grey Pale Ale.

Even the cat in the background is unimpressed !

Just a trial jar of basic AG saison for me. 12 days in primary, 7 at 20c and then left to simmer in an extremely warm brewcave for the last 5. It's not really something I would normally choose - Only saison I've tried is that one in @pvt_ak s post above. Anyway sample tastes v peppery and I'm not sure, hopefully with a bit of carb and served 22 degrees cooler it may be more to my taste....

Drinking Canadian Breakfast Stout by Founders Brewery Co. It's an 11.7% imperial stout aged in barrels used to store maple syrup.

Notes of raisins, molasses and coffee with a boozy warmth. A good drink to prepare for the game.

Attachments

• 20180711_183806.jpg
    20180711_183806.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back