What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'll have a glass of cider. There's probably enough left to keep me out of trouble until the ginger beer gets old enough to be drinkable.

First day off and a bit tired so wasn't going to bother but having just had a pink fit at my eldest coz he's a lazy little sod I might just do...

Just coming to the end of the cider keg but I need to stretch it out a bit, the gingery beer has a bit of time to wait yet, I learnt not to rush it with the last batch. One last glass of raspberry and lime cider before bed and hopefully it'll stretch over the weekend - fingers crossed:D

ill be drinking sakura twilight from wander beyond tonight I think though I might change my mind when I open the beer fridge.

Did a little work on my ‘new’ kegle tonight in the brew shed and the took a bottle of a Golden Stag and one of Razorback IPA into the house. Both fab by the way.

However, over the past year of brewing I have generally only drank my beer and when in a pub tried different ales.

Tonight after having downed my two pints of home brew I had the urge for another but rather than heading down to the shed in the biblical rain tonight I grabbed a bottle of St Miguel left over from a friends visit recently.

Now St Miguel used to be a flavoured drink of mine but my taste buds have changed, sour, no flavour, acidic even. Come back home brew.

An IPA by the Collective Arts Brewery in Canada called Ransack the Universe. Galaxy and Mosaic in this one at 6.8% Very nice.

IMG_20181109_213148.jpg

And a Verdant Photon Trails. Very drinkable at 5.2% with Amarillo, Ekuanot and Azacca. Stacks of bitter orange in this. Amarillo is my favourite and I really enjoyed this beer.

IMG_20181109_185941.jpg

Last edited:
Watched the Armistice parade this morning followed by a lovely carvery lunch and a stunning pint of Craddock's Crazy Sheep.

Despite all of the media hype, haven't see a single person wearing a white poppy.

Last bottle of an Amarillo Single Hop Pale that I brewed summer 2017 to celebrate my nephew's graduation with a first class degree in engineering.

We called it 'First Degree Earns'

Even after all this time it's a belter. Farewell my friend.

IMG_20181112_194543.jpg

Crypto Jacker, my 5.4% NEIPA, crazily hopped with Eureka, Amarillo & El-Dorado, plus a hint of Belgian Honey Malt, super juicy. Just a few give aways. :cheers2:

DrLGuElWkAEingF.jpg

Emails...select...delete! I had a conversation about emails today...pointed out that it would be better if people got off their behinds and went to speak with the person on the next desk/next office might actually get something done...daft looks all round...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back