What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190902_212627504.jpg

First taste of David heath's Vienna lager brewed using kviek. Looks too dark. It tastes nice.

Bought a bottle of Lagunitas daytime from Asda the other day. VERY pale in colour when I poured it but was well impressed by the taste. Will definitely give it another go.

Really pleased with this. My second Mangrove Jack's New Zealand Pale Ale Kit with Safale 05. Bottled about six weeks ago. The first Batch was just ok but I couldn't be happier with this.

Attachments

• 20190905_181038.jpg
    20190905_181038.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 171
All grain, I don’t think they’ve ever made a hazy Jane kit.
Ah, I didn't know if they did a kit or not!
I've been reading through the recipe book, but they don't give times for hops, just start middle and end, what did you go for?

Ah, I didn't know if they did a kit or not!
I've been reading through the recipe book, but they don't give times for hops, just start middle and end, what did you go for?
From memory there’s a really small addition near the end of the boil then I added the next lot once I’d cooled down to 80c. Finally I split the dry hop schedule with a few days in between. 1st dry hop was at high krausen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back