What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oatmeal Stout, my first full-sized batch all grain. Been bottled a month. Tastes ok, could handle more hop or roasted bitterness but flat as a witches tit. Did I write down how much I primed with, of course I didn't I'm an *r*e-h*l*.

let that lemon? drop into it for a citrus twist ;)
Ha ha, I have some lemons so I may give that a go. The tree behind is an orange which is constantly under attack from a young Brazilian Passion fruit vine. The harder I cut it back the harder it grows.
004.JPG

Half of my tomatoes are in and time for a beer, a bit young 8 days in the bottle, so a little sweet, a California Common or Steam Ale, single hop was Huell Melon. Called the beer 'California Steaming'.
009.JPG

Last edited:
Coopers irish stout made with treacle and amber dme pretty nice now it's 4 weeks in bottle

Saltaire Cascade to start..very nice tbh

Then followed by an array selection ....tba as I go on :beer1:clapa

Attachments

• 1570815845516936228450175197644.jpg
    1570815845516936228450175197644.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 182
Dutto, how is that pint managing to balance on the edge of the table like that? Or am I seeing it wrong?

Half of my tomatoes are in and time for a beer, a bit young 8 days in the bottle, so a little sweet, a California Common or Steam Ale, single hop was Huell Melon. Called the beer 'California Steaming'.
View attachment 20985

Like the name! Nice reference to the old Mamas and Papas.

I have made a few pale beers with Huell Melon and Hallertau Blanc hops. They go very well together. Must try one with their sister variety Mandarina Bavaria.

Also fascinated that the thread consists mainly of commercially available beers, as I very rarely drink any now. When I am out and eating with family, I drink cider from choice, as no luck with ever making any and I regard my beer as Just Better (LOL).

Also fascinated that the thread consists mainly of commercially available beers, as I very rarely drink any now. When I am out and eating with family, I drink cider from choice, as no luck with ever making any and I regard my beer as Just Better (LOL).

Alas I am all out of Home-brew due to not brewing during school holidays. I have plenty fermenting and conditioning though.

IMG_20191011_203319.jpg woodfordes Admirals Reserve, bottled about 6 weeks ago and coming on song, very malty,strong tasting, definitely improving from first taste a few weeks ago.Cheers all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back