What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Christmas to those who celebrate it and A glorious evening of excess and joy to all of us who are celebrating Yule (which started yesterday). There are some lovely looking pints in this thread. Hope they all taste as good as they look.:groupdancing:

Today was my last day of work till next week so an appropriate time for this. Not half bad, very drinkable for a 10% beer and the coriander seed gives it a slight Rochefort flavour which is no bad thing.
3Kc0N5S.jpg
I have one of those in my fridge seeing as well its.....

As can be seen, I love Punk IPA. So it is on my to do list. Need to practice my art first though. Still very new at it.

Christmas Day and just cracked open a bottle of Brewferm Christmas Ale that I vottled eight weeks ago. Bloody lovely. Rich malt with a real mouthwatering after-tang. For some reason the photo will not upload.

Just given the father in law a bottle of my deceptively strong chocolate coffee rum stout. He's now demanding more beer.... Result! I'll taper him down with a nice weak wheat beer before dinner.

Prosecco with Christmas folks Lunch. Now I can start on the beer. I've been given a Greene King 12 bottle mixed case as one of my pressies. I'm eyeing up the Xx Mild..... But am having a Ruddles. Very average, dull almost, but not unpleasantly undrinkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back