What are you drinking tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HB Tripel recently. No complaints. Who could legitimately complain about a HB?
full tripel bottle.jpg

View attachment 21867

Mangrove Jack's Grapefruit IPA - in the background what I'm brewing tomorrow with enough pale malt for diastase. Apologies to Brew2Bottle for being late on the review but that's me all over.
Haha indeed looks identical that head. Amazing pint I'm simply. Blown away with it. Truly deliciousl

I am now sampling my kegged American stout...after two pints of Tribute clone...whilst watching carry on behind..
I watched that. Never seen it before. Thought at 62 I'd seen them all...

Some of my ESB brewed with our home grown challenger and Goldings. Now the fiancé has opened a nice bottle of red :beer1:

mariage parfait, beavertown lupulus, risky business 2 & mango tango 2... sorry no photos too tiddled to take (as usual) a photo sorry :roll:

as for 2020, i'm working on new years day asad1 so my new years resolution is 1920x1080 (I have a monitor upgrade in jan) :laugh8:

my other resolution is to stalk stigman to see where he gets all these great beers! athumb..

I've had a cup of tea and three glasses if water...plus a good few hours down the allotment earlier doing poly tunnel maintenance and pruning some vicious gooseberry bushes..I feel a bit more normal now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back