What are you listening to tonight.

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score
I haven’t contributed to this thread for a while, but the new albums from Jackson+Sellers and Dave Hause, both released last week, are absolutely superb.

The former are duo made up of alt-country singer-songwriters Jade Jackson and Aubrey Sellers. This is an indie-rock/garage-rock influenced country album.

Dave Hause is a former punk musician who now does Springsteen-influenced folk-rock/Americana stuff.

Tess Tickle

Knowledge Junkie
Reaction score
This is my new favourite song from Adele's new album. Been singing the sh!t out of it all day, and if I do say so myself I've nailed the chorus LMAO. :laugh8:

What a great start to the weekend! clapa

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Liam Gallagher while I get the equipment cleaned and ready to brew a Neipa.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Reaction score
Was listening to Christmas music when working in the garage....too early ?? 😄
Apparently not...Mrs Clint is gearing up for Christmas in her emporium. Decorations and lights are up and she has a few festive tunes on before she dashes off in the morning.
"Snooze and you lose!" she says..

An Ankoù

Landlord.
Reaction score
Moody Blues "In Search of the Lost Chord". So dated, so very, very dated. So absofuckin'lutely brilliant!!!

Edit:
1968. Pure genius.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am proud to be of the generation that changed the world, i remember Harold Wilson telling Tony Benn to sort it out and Benn was reported as saying no i like it you do it, was a great time weed lsd speed, AND i am still here aged 68 don't do drugs anymore but that era will live with me forever, i think the defining moment in my life was JFK in 63 the footage is still fresh in my mind today, i was 7 at the time, i still remember the Cuban thing were he said if you cross this line we will launch, on a more upbeat note i watched old Henry flooring Ali my Dad let me stay up to watch it,