What are you listening to tonight.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t contributed to this thread for a while, but the new albums from Jackson+Sellers and Dave Hause, both released last week, are absolutely superb.

The former are duo made up of alt-country singer-songwriters Jade Jackson and Aubrey Sellers. This is an indie-rock/garage-rock influenced country album.

Dave Hause is a former punk musician who now does Springsteen-influenced folk-rock/Americana stuff.

Moody Blues "In Search of the Lost Chord". So dated, so very, very dated. So absofuckin'lutely brilliant!!!

Edit:
1968. Pure genius.

Last edited:
I am proud to be of the generation that changed the world, i remember Harold Wilson telling Tony Benn to sort it out and Benn was reported as saying no i like it you do it, was a great time weed lsd speed, AND i am still here aged 68 don't do drugs anymore but that era will live with me forever, i think the defining moment in my life was JFK in 63 the footage is still fresh in my mind today, i was 7 at the time, i still remember the Cuban thing were he said if you cross this line we will launch, on a more upbeat note i watched old Henry flooring Ali my Dad let me stay up to watch it,

Back