What are you reading ?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the two I have on the go at the moment
IMG_8127.jpg
IMG_8129.jpg

Which so far is as brilliant as his other books. Anyone who is familiar with the Discworld series and Vimes will not be disappointed.
@Mr_S_Jerusalem I loved Night Watch, such a good book.

Last edited:
Read all the Nesbo books and a few other Scandinavian books. Best books I have read recently, Michael Robotham books, and just finished 'Play date' which was excellent. I have mentioned before 'The secret scripture' now a movie, And one I would never imagine to be a movie, 'The painted bird' the most disturbing book I have read. On the premier of the movie the patrons were locked in to the cinema. They were screaming to get out. I haven't seen the movie but it can't be worse than the book. Not for the feint hearted.

Just started “Discrimination and Disparities” by Thomas Sowell.

amazing read!

The New IPA by Scott Janish and Stan Hieronymous.

A fairly detailed review of the science of hop flavouring beer with references to the scientific papers upon which it is based. It does assume some scientific knowledge on the part of the reader but key points are helpfully summarised at the end of each chapter.

The book focuses on NEIPA style beers but the information and techniques discussed have much broader applicability.

Latest posts

Back