What are your go-to brewing related podcasts, YouTube channels, magazines or other extra-curricular sources of information?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 18729

Flat out like a lizard drinking
Reaction score
I’ve been listening to podcasts a lot lately when I can’t sleep and watching the home brew challenge on YouTube when I’m on the rowing machine in the mornings...

what should I take a look at?

I usually listen to basic brew, brew strong, expirimental homebrew, dr Homebrew, and brulosophy, although that one is probably my least favorite.

I really liked the old Jamil podcasts about his brewing classic styles and cloning attempts as well but they are older and a bit outdated now.

Brülosophy and Experimental Brewing podcast. The Home Brew Network and David Heath on YouTube (amongst others), and Craft Beer and Brew magazine.

I'm always surprised that The Homebrew Challenge doesn't have more viewers. The production values are high (and getting higher all the time), the presentation is very good, Martin Keen is good value and admits his mistakes.

I'm always surprised that The Homebrew Challenge doesn't have more viewers. The production values are high (and getting higher all the time), the presentation is very good, Martin Keen is good value and admits his mistakes.
I love watching his videos when when I’m on the rowing machine, really well edited and quite funny. His recipes/process is a little questionable sometimes but as you say he’s great in that he always listens to feedback and highlights any mistakes

Flora Brewing, and her friend Jenny. Some interesting recipe creations there.

The Homebrew Challenge - 99 beers in 99 weeks, has given me quite a list to work my way through.

Brewdudes on youtube and i subscribed to Brew Your Own magazine. Great resource. Think it was about £30 for the year and access to all the back issues.

Fast Homebrew and Homebrew 4 Life on YouTube are quite informative, and the most entertaining channels I've found.

Appreciate that the delivery might not be everyone's cup of Darjeeling, but I like 'em.

Latest posts

Back