What did you brew today?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m brewing a hop forward lager
100g of Saaz in boil
30g of Falconers Flight and 30g of Sabro at flame out with a 40g each dry hop of both flavours
4kg of lager malt
500g of dextrose
2x packets of CML Hell yeast

Attachments

• 5EE7F4F9-627D-4092-BA00-4AEF0A6CEE3B.jpeg
    5EE7F4F9-627D-4092-BA00-4AEF0A6CEE3B.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 46
Wheat beer with biscuit malt, special x, sorachi ace, huell melon and cascade. Brewing at 30c with CML Gretel. Oh yeah, orange peel and coriander. I already know that Gretel is pretty gorgeous brewed at 35c.

Just bottled my Imperial base malt stout, I way undershot the OG and the ABV has come in at 3.8% but if the hydrometer sample is anything to go by then I've actually managed quite a nice dark mild

Attachments

• IMG_20201011_115420970.jpg
    IMG_20201011_115420970.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 39
Wilko Aussie IPA kit, brewed one back in the summer and it tasted great so went back and bought a couple more. I still have quite a few of the first batch left but now I'm making more I'll be less tempted to save them for later.

I didn’t brew anything today 😢
I got my new Brewzilla in the week and am desperate to try it out but I had a bitter I needed to keg and bottle. I usually keg and brew at the same time but as I’m carrying out a completely new process I thought I’d wait until I could just concentrate on the brew.
its a killer knowIng my FV is empty though!!

Festival Pride of London Porter kit.

Deciding now whether to try and turn it into a Christmassy brew by adding Cinammon or other additives now. Considering splitting the batch perhaps and trying different things.

Think I was paying too much attention to the football..the first hour of the brew day was a complete balls up..got the strike temperature perfect, started pouring the grains into the Robobrew. Forgot to put the malt pipe in🤦. Luckily I had put less than a kilo in so managed to separate from the water, clean the system out and start again. Black IPA In the fermenter 🤞 no damage done.
IMG_20201011_215003.jpg
IMG_20201011_224759.jpg

Latest posts

Back