What did you do today?

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Alastair70

In need of constant supervision
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what green screens are for--you stay warm inside and in front of it. You could even do a swim at the South Pole.
Good job though.
I came on here to say that I'm refining a clone recipe.
Green screen or blue surf? 🤔
I think I’ll go surf all year round😂

The Cat

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Syphoned my Belgian Blonde into a pressure barrel.

Had a little taste it seems excellent. Came in at 6.7%.

Clint

Forum jester...🏅🏆
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a cordless drill and screw drivers as I'm sick of making a pigs bottom of smaller drilling jobs like hanging blinds with my industrial machine gun drill..

Eskimo John

Supporting Member
Reaction score
AMAZING.
I went to Norway in hunt of the northern lights one year, over xmas and new year.
Didn't see a thing!
I went to the island of Svalbard in December 2019 and hoped to se the northern lights there. I didn't as apparently its too far north. -50°C it was, but managed to do a good brewery tour: Svalbard Brewery – The world's northernmost craft brewery
I didn't even see much of the stunning landscape as it was dark 24 hours a day at that time of year.

Eskimo John

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to Iceland in Barrow-in-Furness today i was hoping to see less chavs hanging about outside than last time. ;)
Ah the northern chavs. A site to see no doubt as their lime green shell suits shimmer in the night sky flickering yellow and red as they throw up on the pavement. ...... I'll get my coat.

Edit: we have a similar phenomenon down here in the south: Aurora Australis chavus. More or less the same thing except you find them outside Waitrose.

Last edited:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah the northern chavs. A site to see no doubt as their lime green shell suits shimmer in the night sky flickering yellow and red as they throw up on the pavement. ...... I'll get my coat.
I have no doubt i will be strung up by the PC police here for using the word chav. :roll:

1642270857812.png

Last edited:

Latest posts