What did you do today?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Setup my 2 new taps and kegs temporarily in the garage until my keezer build is completed. Also Kegged my IPA with Chinook, centennial and citra that I am calling Thrice As Nice. The sample from the fermenter was beautiful, can't wait for it to be carbonated.

IMG_20220225_203432.jpg

Not today (it's a bit early yet!) but yesterday - in the pub at 10 am for a folk session while people were filming for a council promo video for community run organisations in the county.
Was a good session - lots of good music and a good turnout of musicians. Didn't take any pictures but this was us a few weeks ago:

038 - 6-2-22.jpg

40 mile cycle - uphill and into the wind 😭 for the first 20 miles. A beer from the cycle bag with a glass I brought (I do have standards you know 😉) then a few beers in the garden when I got home. Made and ate some stoofvlees and finishing off with taking out some plasma canons in BAR.

1677191880886.png

not quite my starting position for security reasons 😎 but good enough

40 mile cycle - uphill and into the wind 😭 for the first 20 miles. A beer from the cycle bag with a glass I brought (I do have standards you know 😉) then a few beers in the garden when I got home. Made and ate some stoofvlees and finishing off with taking out some plasma canons in BAR.

View attachment 82281

not quite my starting position for security reasons 😎 but good enough
Can you translate "stoofvlees and finishing off with taking out some plasma canons in BAR."
I understand cycling and beer, but "stoofvlees and plasma canons in BAR" have me stumped.

Just had a great few days at centre parks with grandkids, loved every minute except the absolutely dross curry we had tonight, consoling myself with £6.75 staropomans doesn't cut it. How can they make food taste so bad 👎 kids in bed and brandy poured, I'll take it athumb..

I brewed a bitter LBB, Lancashire best bitter took the JRT for a 5 mile walk back home she still wanted to play tug, cooked a sirloin steak with fries and mushrooms, had a shower and drank a few beers and put all the sh-t-y news on the back burner life is good you know if you want it to be

Just had a great few days at centre parks with grandkids, loved every minute except the absolutely dross curry we had tonight, consoling myself with £6.75 staropomans doesn't cut it. How can they make food taste so bad 👎 kids in bed and brandy poured, I'll take it athumb..
Which CP did you go to? Was the curry from RajIndia something?

Can you translate "stoofvlees and finishing off with taking out some plasma canons in BAR."
I understand cycling and beer, but "stoofvlees and plasma canons in BAR" have me stumped.
1677199617794.png

(stewed steak chunks)

Beyond All Reason - A free RTS game based on the classic "total annihilation"

1677199884901.png

plasma cannon. there is a bigger version of those when they start targeting you its time to hide behind a very big hill :eek:

Daughter got them for me for Christmas
Was a fantastic show.
I tried on day (and moment) of release, I think at one point I was 85,000th in the online queue, the ticket website then unsurprisingly crashed. When I finally got back on every show was sold out across the whole country until 2024 with the possibility of more shows in 2025! I'll have seen it on TV by then.

I tried on day (and moment) of release, I think at one point I was 85,000th in the online queue, the ticket website then unsurprisingly crashed. When I finally got back on every show was sold out across the whole country until 2024 with the possibility of more shows in 2025! I'll have seen it on TV by then.
I have 4 girls and they were all on their phones and 2 laptops going as well to get them lol. We’ll worth it.
It sold out very quickly all over

Back