What did you do today?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend has 2 jrt on his farm, when it comes to ratting my patterdale runs rings round the pair of them, they dont get a look in.

Attachments

• r1.JPG
    r1.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 74
Now the sun has come out and time for a change up the garden.So moved the gazebo to the top of the garden where it was cleared and stoned and the added space shall let me put a proper roof and sides on this but still leaving it open.Only two days to get it done for my daughter's 18th birthday....
PXL_20210415_083621248.MP.jpg
PXL_20210415_083635859.MP.jpg
PXL_20210415_083834001.MP.jpg

Well done, great job. It looks cozy.
It certainly is and it was put to the test last night as can be seen by the balloons and got a thumbs up all round even though it rained they were still sheltered.I have a 2 bar 2kw heater in there which was also on the go last night but it was worth it.

Quick sea swim to clear the head this morning, planted a few seeds, took the kids swimming in the pool (colder than the sea), cooked a roast, trying to work out what they are talking about on line of duty.

What made you choose the Dellonda over the Ooni?

Sorry, I've had some issues getting logged into the forum recently. It was purely a size thing ... the dellonda can cook up to 14" pizzas whereas the Ooni is a bit smaller. on receipt though the Dellonda stone is only 13" across.

I've had some great pizzas out it already, although getting and maintaining heat seems to be an art in itself.

Sorry, I've had some issues getting logged into the forum recently. It was purely a size thing ... the dellonda can cook up to 14" pizzas whereas the Ooni is a bit smaller. on receipt though the Dellonda stone is only 13" across.

I've had some great pizzas out it already, although getting and maintaining heat seems to be an art in itself.
Thanks. I was looking at the 12" Ooni, it should be big enough for my needs.

Latest posts

Back