What did you do today?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't take me long to watch since it's only twenty-five episodes. I've always wondered if UK actors get paid more per episode than US actors since there are fewer per year. They got to keep bread on the table.

Took the dog for a good long country walk. I did 10 miles she did about thirty lol.
43B3BDA3-D318-4653-BB53-62437DD67020.jpeg

Had a bit of a hangover to deal with. Walked the dogs. Went down the plot and massacred some triffid brambles. Made a roast dinner. I feel fine now...no beer tonight though.

Saw from the weather forecast that today was going to be the better day weather wise this weekend, so got brewing. Porter now in the fermentor

Took the dog for about 6 miles this morning. Weather poo (again), did a jigsaw puzzle this afternoon and now I’m watching a documentary about Siberian mammoths.

Kegged for the first time today. My American IPA had been cold crashing. I had dry hopped with more than the suggested receipe rather than leaving a small amount of hops and also overshot my fg by 4 points as I had stupidly not calibrated my Digiboil and mashed at lower temperature than desired. I thought that it was going to be a toe curler but the taste from the fv was quite promising 🤞

set to force carb at 14.4psi for a week to reach 2.4vols 🤞

Speedo are giving £10 to mental health charities for every hashtagged New Year Swim photo on social media. This was my 2nd outing in 2022 and my 4th in 5 days. Unfortunately didn’t know to take a pic on New Year’s Day until I’d got my clothes on again or I could have made it £20.

E7DDD43D-B9F3-4C6A-A1B8-E2D1F47A6068.jpeg

Speedo are giving £10 to mental health charities for every hashtagged New Year Swim photo on social media. This was my 2nd outing in 2022 and my 4th in 5 days. Unfortunately didn’t know to take a pic on New Year’s Day until I’d got my clothes on again or I could have made it £20.

View attachment 60706
Your balls must be made of brass. What beach is that 😅

Your balls must be made of brass. What beach is that 😅

They are now😂.
That’s Kilclief, Strangford. It’s easily my favourite. I was at Portmuck Harbour in Islandmagee on NYD and Castlerock beach the two days before that. Next time I’m up that way I’ll let you know, apparently the reservoir at Creggan is a good spot. Although I do prefer the sea.

They are now😂.
That’s Kilclief, Strangford. It’s easily my favourite. I was at Portmuck Harbour in Islandmagee on NYD and Castlerock beach the two days before that. Next time I’m up that way I’ll let you know, apparently the reservoir at Creggan is a good spot. Although I do prefer the sea.
I would love to get into open water swimming. Just don't have the time at the min unfortunately. Back at the running, I booked the Derry 10 miler for March and might chance the lifford half marathon in May

I would love to get into open water swimming. Just don't have the time at the min unfortunately. Back at the running, I booked the Derry 10 miler for March and might chance the lifford half marathon in May
I might join you for that. It’s 5 miles further than my current run, but I’ve got plenty of time to add a few😀

Back