What to listen to while brewing.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liking Rock n roll I was having a look through YouTube while brewing the other day and came across a channel called Bopflix....loads of modern rock abilly bands...some real good stuff.
Hell yeah!!

Had to listen to a bit of Brian S now..
going well with the make your own AIPA Im necking...bloody great.

Had spotify on while brewing today, local band, heard them at a party for the first time 2 or 3 years ago, thought it was Otis Redding singing.

Liking Rock n roll I was having a look through YouTube while brewing the other day and came across a channel called Bopflix....loads of modern rock abilly bands...some real good stuff.
Hell yeah!!
I’m more into the psychobilly/punkabilly type stuff than “traditional” rockabilly but Reverend Horton Heat are by far the finest modern rockabilly band. Superb!

Reactions: HSD
I usually brew on a Friday, so I usually use it as a chance to catch up on the week’s new releases. Been really enjoying The Big Moon, AJJ and Andy Shauf over the last 3 weeks so it’ll probably be one of them I have on when I bottle tonight.

Many thanks Chippy (who introduced me to the band) and on 7th March I will be at their concert in Derby!

A mate saw them for the first time at Kendal calling not long ago and being a waste management and disposal technician (bin man) was well impressed then they sang this -

I’m more into the psychobilly/punkabilly type stuff than “traditional” rockabilly but Reverend Horton Heat are by far the finest modern rockabilly band. Superb!
400 bucks goes on pretty much every playlist I've ever put together...

400 bucks goes on pretty much every playlist I've ever put together...
Bales of Cocaine is my personal favourite. I love a good storytelling song. The whole “Full-Custom Gospel Sounds...” album is solid gold
TBF!

Bit boring just put Greatest hits radio on. Too lazy to put a playlist together

Back