What to listen to while brewing.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it's:
1. Good podcast, if I can't find any>
2. Radio, if boring >
3. Music

I never listen to the radio (apart from Saturday afternoon TalkSPORT in the car). I will happily go down an Apple Music “you might also like” rabbit hole given the time and opportunity though.

I don't think I could do a brew without this one blasting out ...

Many thanks Chippy (who introduced me to the band) and on 7th March I will be at their concert in Derby!

PS
If you like the sound of the band then here are the dates for their tour.
https://thelancashirehotpots.net

We saw these at bearded theory festival last year, amazing! And should have tickets coming soon to see them in Derby. Ever heard of the everly pregnant brothers?

We saw these at bearded theory festival last year, amazing! And should have tickets coming soon to see them in Derby. Ever heard of the everly pregnant brothers?

Got the tickets for Derby over a month ago thanks! athumb..

Never heard of the Everly Pregnant Brothers but currently listening to "No Oven No Pie" and it's better (i.e. more relevant at my age) than Bob Marley's version! :laugh8::laugh8:

One of my favourite brew day tunes is get smart by the melbourne ska orchestra

Brewed today. First time in a little while. Music of choice was Steve Mason, of Beta Band fame (although ltd if you could call them famous) followed by Supergrass in preparation for Kendal calling in the summer.

I quite often listen Brant Bjork's first album which is nice and rocky and has long instrumental songs which is perfect background music. I find if I listen to anything that I reeeeeally like I end up focusing on the music instead of the brewing.

Im quite fortunate to have a set of decks in my brewery so quite often i have a mix while brewing. What i mix depends some times classic 90s trance , 90s euro trance , funky house , dnb , electro , hard house or disco. I listened to the original war of the worlds last weekend. My missus ended up coming out to listen to it aswell.

For the old and ignorant i play electronic boom boom "this isnt music turn that down" music

Im quite fortunate to have a set of decks in my brewery so quite often i have a mix while brewing. What i mix depends some times classic 90s trance , 90s euro trance , funky house , dnb , electro , hard house or disco. I listened to the original war of the worlds last weekend. My missus ended up coming out to listen to it aswell.

For the old and ignorant i play electronic boom boom "this isnt music turn that down" music
This sounds like a place I would like to brew in!!!

It's like you read my mind :tongue:

Not all folk understand or appreciate the intricacies of decent rave music. Propper under ground , none of the chart rubbish or kiss fm rubish. Friday night pete tong, yes. I dont personally get guitar music or metal. totally wasted on me. I stop listening very quickly. I dont like football either.

Partly tongue in cheek. I listen to electronic music, but it's usually Industrial. Empirion are probably considered "pure" techno.

Back