What would you do?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am sure most of us are aware of the sad story below and its not the first time his has happened.
I imagine i would have done the same back in the day and at worst would have expected a bit of verbal abuse in return but today these people seem to have no fear of the police or the law so have no respect for the people who's lives they disrupt so my question is if you were in the same boat as this person would you confront the gang and if not what action would you take?

The partner of a man who was stabbed to death outside his home in north-east London has said her "heart will never be the same".
James Markham, 45, was killed on Monday night after confronting a group of youths who were shouting outside his home on Churchill Terrace, Chingford.
A 14-year-old boy has been charged with his murder.
Candice Roberts, who said she was "devoted" to Mr Markham for 25 years, described him as "her world".
The father of three had previously been described by friends as a "man with a good heart and a good soul".
'Our beautiful Jamie'
In a statement, Ms Roberts said: "We are so thankful to the ambulance service, the air ambulance and the police in all their efforts to save our beautiful Jamie.
"Our hearts will never be the same, he was my world. I am so overwhelmed from the love from our community and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart."
The accused teenager appeared at Stratford Youth Court on Friday, also charged with possessing a knife in public.
He remains in youth detention and is set to appear at the Old Bailey on 17 August.

Latest posts

Back