What Youtube Vlogs/Channels are you watching?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been following Cody for a few years, he's bonkers but great watching. Try and find his mercury experiments.
I'll reciprocate with this one, a bit of everything.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSl5Uxu2LyaoAoMMGp6oTJA

I like the look of that one! One thing I like about vlogs is I can watch people doing stuff I know I'm never going to do but have a passing interest in. They're the ultimate vicarious pleasure

I used to watch quite a lot...brewing,metal detecting,fishing,cooking, gardening...I don't now because of all the doom and gloom stuff that pops up. I can see that on the news if I accidentally switch it on.

I have a weird fascination with competitive eaters.

I used to watch quite a lot...brewing,metal detecting,fishing,cooking, gardening...I don't now because of all the doom and gloom stuff that pops up. I can see that on the news if I accidentally switch it on.
Hey, I’m starting to worry about you in this lockdown!
Where’s your wicked sense of humour went, a few of your threads seem downcast (I hope I’m wrong)
Keep on keeping on mate

Watched a couple of metal detecting vids. I'm totally hooked!

Is that The Detectorists?
I have done it, found a couple of small nuggets, quite a few horse shoes and loads of cartridge cases, you can hire a metal detector, saves the big outlay if you decide you don't like it. Some of the best finds have been on dirt roads where they have used the tailing's from old mine sites.
https://www.businessinsider.in/amat...dheld-metal-detector/articleshow/21444133.cms

No it's a chap called 'paul cee'. I just basically put, "uk metal detecting" in the youtube search engine and that was the first one that came up. So I started watching it.

Im absolutely fascnated by the special 'filtering spade' that they use. It's got a spade edge to dig up the sand. You can then lift it up and it pivots. The sand goes into a bucket shaped receptical at the opposite end of the spade edge and the whole thing has holes in it so you can filter out the sand and leave any metal behind

I absolutely love loafing around galleries and museums (there's hundreds in london but they're all closed at the moment 😰 ) Whenever an ancient hoard thats been found my dectorists goes on special display I always go to see it (I think there was one new display coming to the London Museum this summer/autumn)

Why don't you try mudlarking on the Thames foreshore M? Loads to find and no outlay for any kit as you can just do "eyes only" searching for surface finds.

Latest posts

Back