What's your fave beer glass shape?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ravenhead dimpled pint glass

1601061249261.png

I have that set. I was devastated when I hit the wit glass off my kitchen cupboard and broke it. I wanted to cry!
To be honest I can't see them making Christmas. It's taken me a year to buy them 😁
The wife is well warned not to touch them. She's like chunk out of the Goonies. Not in looks before you ask but she breaks everything she's touches 🤔

Im afraid for me. Dimpled glasses just need smashing. In my football fantasy style dictatorship where of course i am the self styled leader. Dimpled glasses would be destroyed...as well as 'dawdlers' issued with fixed penaltys etc etc.
In the meantime i have a collection of 'favourite' recepticals.

For random individual beers i use the goblet or the leeds brewery glasses. I do have a selection of 'festival' glasses for absolute emergencies ( ie i havent washed up)

For branded beers that i like i am rather ocd so i like to have the correct glass ( i have a pair of each for correct life balance and they look good in the cabinet) for the appropriate liquid. Much the same for some continentals to which i have the brandeds too.

My only slight exception to the dimple is my pair of branded 'Staropraman' mugs.

Of course. For legal reasons i cannot divulge my 'sources' 😆😉

Attachments

• 20200926_084841.jpg
    20200926_084841.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 76
My favourite was a 'vocation' tulip glass that I got in a gift set one Christmas but I smashed it in the dishwasher, will be keeping and eye out for another this year

Vocation have them for sale on their website. You might as well order some beer at the same time to take advantage of the free delivery over £35 athumb..
The kids always like to get me beer at Christmas so hopefully a couple of hints will ensure that one of them gets me the correct set wink... otherwise an order from the website will be on the horizon athumb..

Back