Whats your favourite film and sound track?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch a DVD most evenings. We've got so many it would be difficult to pick out a favourite.
But favourite soundtrack would have to be Gravity I think but you'd be hard pushed to call it music.

I do like a bit of Silent Bob! :D
Pre-2015 Kevin Smith could do no wrong in my eyes (apart from Cop Out). “Yoga Hosers” and the “Jay and Silent Bob Reboot” were both awful though! Hope Clerks 3 doesn’t spoil his legacy any more!

Pre-2015 Kevin Smith could do no wrong in my eyes (apart from Cop Out). “Yoga Hosers” and the “Jay and Silent Bob Reboot” were both awful though! Hope Clerks 3 doesn’t spoil his legacy any more!

Yeah, I liked the early, funny ones too! :D I haven't seen “Yoga Hosers” and the “Jay and Silent Bob Reboot”.

Also, Kevin Smith is always worth the price of admission for the brilliant Superman story. Which I'm sure you've seen, Mick. But if anyone hasn't:

Movie - The Green Mile.
Not a massive film fan so no particular movie sound track for me but I really liked the music that featured in Life on Mars so much I bought the CD!

Favourite film
Screenshot_20211211-101805.jpg

One of my favourite soundtracks from another Michael Mann film
Screenshot_20211211-101847.jpg

Love Stewart Copeland's Wall St soundtrack, or his Out of Bounds (1986)
Score, very much into instrumentals !

The director's cut of Dances With Wolves and the John Barry soundtrack is very good as well.

Favourite soundtrack for me is Bladerunner 2049.

Favourite film (and it’s not what I’d consider the best film) is probably Gladiator (a guilty pleasure).

Paris Texas,
Crossroads for blues.
Streets of fire for rock and roll blues.
Ry Cooder is long forgotten which is a great shame

Watched one of my faves last night.

HEAT,

De Nero and pacino are first class in it.

Back