where am I and what's happening

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You say
"Apparently, I've joined this forum. I'm sure it will end in tears"
and now
"I thank you. What shall I brew then"
could i ask why you joined are you wanting help to get started do you have any equipment, any information you can give will help members to help you.

Of course you can ask.
I've been reading this forum for a while now, mainly stealing ideas from better brewers than me. I thought I might get involved...
Been brewing a good while. Still not sure I know what I'm doing however.

Last edited:
Hey, @barleytown,. I too joined here after brewing for years. I relocated into an area with a different climate and water quality and found these folks have been helpful and friendly. There's a lot of knowledge here.

Welcome, you are now locked in an impenetrable bunker solely occupied by a mix of alcoholics, OCD victims, nerds and right/left wing nut jobs.
Your contributions will be much appreciated..
Well, I thought about making this disclosure, but didn't want to scare off the 'new guy' or offending anyone already here with 'the truth'.

Welcome, you are now locked in an impenetrable bunker solely occupied by a mix of alcoholics, OCD victims, nerds and right/left wing nut jobs.
Your contributions will be much appreciated..
I suspect I can fit in here. I can do left or right wing nut job, depending on the weather.

quite fond of left and right wing nuts
2.jpg

Latest posts

Back