Where are you getting your yeast from?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnusTS

Reaction score
Where is everyone getting their yeast from at the moment?

I normally get mine from Crossmyloof, but they are closed for lockdown.

The Home Brew Shop
2x Liberty Bell yeast for £3.90 and it was here in two days as part of a larger order (£70)
I’ve never used this yeast though

Good yeast Liberty Bell. I've used it in pale ales before.

My freezer mostly, as I seem to have an ever increasing collection of dried yeast packets in their

I didn't know what to do with all the Coopers yeast packets but now I guess they'll go in the freezer.

Thanks everyone.

I've ordered some Kiwi pale ale yeast. I've not seen that before, but it looked interesting.

I ordered some Høg Norsk an hour ago... looked again and currently unavailable. Lol

Can't wait to try. Apparently a dry and clean finish so perfect for the summer.

Crossmyloof have shut their online and Amazon shops. Only the other place left. Got some Voss coming. Going to stir plate up and dry a load until I've got about square metre of it.

Crossmyloof have shut their online and Amazon shops. Only the other place left. Got some Voss coming. Going to stir plate up and dry a load until I've got about square metre of it.

They were doing this a week or so ago. They close in the afternoon but open back up again in the morning. They're kind of like the post office on Wednesdays in the 80's

Latest posts

Back