Where did I buy my grain bag?!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssashton

Regular.
Reaction score
I want to buy another grain bag but I can't find where I got it :confused.:

It has a steel ring around the top that keeps it open while hanging and makes it easy to sparge.

Can anyone help me find where to buy another?? I did buy it after a recommendation from a user here.

Thanks!
Simon

I got mine off amazon steel ring 2 handles fits my klarstein fullhorn a treat, in fact i would say it's one of theirs
Thanks! Any chance you can dig up the item description from an email or orders history? EDIT: Oh I found it just by looking for klarstein! Thanks very much!

I've been meaning to ask the same question myself for many months. Mine has a standard "net curtain" bottom but the sides are semi rigid. They're some sort of synthetic woven material that stands up like canvas does. This means I can put it in the top, perforated section of a large steamer and fill it with grain higher than the walls of the steamer. I bought this some time in the eighties from a home brew supplier and it was a branded product, but I've never seen the likes of it since. I'd dearly like to get another one before this one packs up.

Latest posts

Back