Where is Strange-Steve?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianbrewed

Landlord.
Reaction score
He hasn't, to my knowledge, been very active lately.
Any idea where he is???

Steve is still visiting the forum.

strange-steve
Supporting Member
Quantum Brewer
Joined Apr 8, 2014
Last seen Today at 12:25 AM

Last edited:
Grand.
Glad he is ok.
Probably taking a break from posting.

Be nice to see him back. Liked his Watchman avatar

Strange-Steve's last posts had all the hallmarks of tying up loose ends before leaving; a couple of replies, some reviews on beers he'd been sent and nothing else. A great shame, Steve had a mass of knowledge and contributed more than just knowledge with his reviews and judging competitions and organising the Christmas beer swap. He's sorely missed. I haven't seen Falco around here since about the same time. It's amazing how members drift in and them disappear. I used to enjoy the antics of Gulpitdarn immensely. Terrym too, was great with the newbies. And as for poor old Gunge, what a player!
We're missing Myqul, too.
clapa

Strange-Steve's last posts had all the hallmarks of tying up loose ends before leaving; a couple of replies, some reviews on beers he'd been sent and nothing else. A great shame, Steve had a mass of knowledge and contributed more than just knowledge with his reviews and judging competitions and organising the Christmas beer swap. He's sorely missed. I haven't seen Falco around here since about the same time. It's amazing how members drift in and them disappear. I used to enjoy the antics of Gulpitdarn immensely. Terrym too, was great with the newbies. And as for poor old Gunge, what a player!
We're missing Myqul, too.
clapa
Agreed. Unfortunately we've lost of lot of knowledge and experience from the forum.

He may come back in a different guise...
I'm sure a few others who have left have done so. Whatever the reason, Maybe for some its a chance to hit the reset button and re-evaluate what's important to them. Heavens knows the last 18 months has been unprecedented in our lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back